Project manager (software) – IT-Online
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing schedules, assessing risks, tracking staff and contractors, budgeting, and monitoring project progress. For leading an operational sales team in the development, testing, support and maintenance of technical solutions. Ensure project objectives are met on time and within budget. The individual will need to effectively communicate project scopes, schedules and budgets with clients, contractors at the executive and junior level.
Objectives: – Coordinate the implementation of off-the-shelf projects throughout the full project life cycle as well as the delivery of project deliverables (systems, products and services) within the time, specifications/quality and available resources specified.
Perform project definition activities such as facilitating the creation of project teams and defining project deliverables as required.
Provide CAPEX cash flow projections based on acceptance schedule delivery schedule – Participate in price contracts/negotiations as required.
- Measure progress of delivery of contracted deliverables against quality standards and agreed systems/products and project plan.
- Report project progress to stakeholders. –
- Identify and manage risks. Decide and facilitate or authorize corrective actions. – Manage the implementation of new specific products and services. –
- Integrate project work through, but not limited to, interfacing and liaising with all relevant groups/divisions within the business.
- Maintain project quality standards by adhering to project management methodology/processes.
- Outputs: – Projects implemented –
- Controlled documentation –
- Facilitated processes
? 8 to 10 years of experience in the ICT environment, including:
- ? Minimum of 5 years of project management experience (Essential)
- ? Minimum of 3 years of environmental experience (Essential)
? Exposure to off-the-shelf products such as an ERP or CRM product such as SAP, Oracle, or Siebel
? Experience working with international service providers (advantageous)
- ? Contractor Management (Desirable)
- ? Skill in project management.
? Project management methodologies
? business ethics
- ? Engineering standards
- ? business process
- ? Financial direction
- ? Policies and Procedures
- ? Working environment
- ? Performance Management
- ? Computer literacy and absolute understanding and application of project management tools and techniques in a complex systems environment
- ? communication skills
- ? Direction and supervision
- ? Team spirit
- ? Ability to work independently and take initiative
- ? Proactive and assertive
- ? Coordination skills
- ? Personal skills
- ? Critical mind
- ? Analytic
- ? animation skills
- ? Skills for problem solving
- ? Negotiation techniques
- ? Decision making skills
- ? Active listening skills
- ? Social perception
- ? Human Resource Management
- ? Management of time
- Project management
- Software project management
About the employer:
– Great culture
– Successful customer
– Passionate about work ethic
Find out more/Apply to this position