30 stocks move in Tuesday’s pre-market session
- Smart for Life, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMFL) rose 75.3% to $1.63 in premarket trading. Smart For Life recently announced the launch of various products under the Doctors Scientific Organica brand on Amazon Singapore.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALZN) shares rose 21.6% to $1.35 in premarket trading.
- Meiwu Technology Company Limited (NASDAQ: WNW) rose 22.4% to $1.20 in premarket trading.
- SuperCom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SPCB) rose 22.2% to $0.8448 in premarket trading after jumping more than 25% on Monday.
- Enservco Corporation (NYSE: ENSV) rose 18.9% to $4.03 in premarket trading after gaining around 18% on Monday.
- OneConnect Financial Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: OCFT) rose 15.6% to $1.93 in premarket trading after jumping more than 18% on Monday.
- Zhihu Inc. (NYSE:ZH) rose 15.4% to $3.00 in premarket trading after falling around 18% on Monday.
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ:HOFV) rose 15.5% to $1.34 in premarket trading after jumping more than 10% on Monday. Hall Of Fame Resort recently reported fourth quarter sales of $3.00 million.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVCT) rose 13.7% to $1.15 in premarket trading after climbing around 10% on Monday.
- NEXGEL, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXGL) rose 13.5% to $2.34 in premarket trading. NexGel on Monday reported $533.00 thousand in sales for the fourth quarter.
- Huttig Construction Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBP) rose 13.2% to $10.75 in premarket trading after Woodgrain announced its intention to acquire the company.
Be sure to check out our pre-market coverage here.
- Siyata Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:SYTA) rose 9.8% to $1.34 in premarket trading.
- KE Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BEKE) rose 9.5% to $13.30 in premarket trading after falling more than 14% on Monday.
- Evolv Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVLV) rose 8.8% to $1.85 in premarket trading. Evolv Technologies recently released FY22 sales guidance that was lower than estimated.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA) shares rose 8.7% to $112.60 in premarket trading as the company increased its share buyback program to $25 billion from $15 billion.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: KC) rose 8.7% to $6.13 in premarket trading after falling 11% on Monday.
- Alset EHome International Inc. (NASDAQ: AEI) rose 7.7% to $0.5150 in premarket trading after jumping around 8% on Monday.
- Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT) rose 6.8% to $7.04 in premarket trading after the company announced a takeover. Yext’s board of directors has approved a share buyback program, which allows the company to repurchase up to $100 million of its common stock.
- NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) rose 5.7% to $137.60 in premarket trading after posting upbeat quarterly results.
- Applied Genetic Technologies Society (NASDAQ: AGTC) shares fell 22.2% to $1.40 in premarket trading after the company announced a common stock offering with no disclosed terms.
- Statera Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:STAB) shares fell 21.7% to $0.4653 in premarket trading after announcing a proposed underwritten public offering.
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (NYSE: ZIM) fell 15.4% to $74.49 in premarket trading.
- Cyren Ltd. (NASDAQ: CYRN) shares fell 11.3% to $8.05 in premarket trading after jumping 43% on Monday.
- Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA) fell 10.6% to $151.40 in premarket trading after the company said it found no evidence of continued malicious activity.
- Orphazyme A/S (NASDAQ:ORPH) fell 10.1% to $0.7599 in premarket trading after the company filed for voluntary delisting of its U.S. depository shares.
- Hudson Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: HUSN) shares fell 8% to $2.42 in premarket trading. Shares of Hudson Capital jumped 27% on Monday after the company announced that its Fr8PrivateFleet had already secured new and existing Fr8App customers, including one of Mexico’s largest food producers.
- CooTek (Caiman) Inc. (NYSE: CTK) fell 7.3% to $0.3060 in premarket trading. CooTek (Cayman) recently released its fourth quarter results.
- United Time Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:UTME) fell 7.5% to $2.57 in premarket trading after jumping around 45% on Monday.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLSD) fell 7.2% to $2.18 in premarket trading. Clearside Biomedical recently after the company announced better than expected fourth quarter sales and EPS results.
- Yumanity Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: YMTX) fell 6.8% to $1.65 in premarket trading after jumping around 58% on Monday. Yumanity Therapeutics last month announced a restructuring plan.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.