25 stocks on the move during Tuesday’s pre-trading session
- US Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) rose 30.5% to $ 1.25 in pre-release after the company announced its commitment to become a fully electric hydraulic factoring service provider.
- Ault Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DPW) rose 16.7% to $ 2.74 in pre-trade after first quarter results. The company reported an increase in its quarterly sales.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (NYSE: EDU) Shares rose 15.9% to $ 10.51 on pre-trade after falling more than 18% on Monday.
- Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: METX) rose 10.6% to $ 1.07 pre-trade. Shares of Meten EdtechX Education fell 32% on Monday after the company priced its $ 40 million public offering of common stock.
- TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL) Shares rose 9.8% to $ 39.07 on pre-trade after falling more than 17% on Monday.
- Luokung Technology Corp. (NASDAQ: LKCO) rose 10.1% to $ 1.31 pre-trade.
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (NASDAQ: TLSA) rose 8.7% to $ 2.51 pre-market after the company announced the launch of a clinical trial in a patient with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis with nasal administration of foralumab, a fully human anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody, under an expanded individual patient access program.
- 17 Education and Technology Group Inc. (NASDAQ: YQ) rose 8.2% to $ 4.78 pre-trade. The company posted an adjusted first quarter net loss of $ 89.9 million on net sales of $ 72.4 million.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. (NASDAQ: SCPS) rose 7.5% to $ 11.02 pre-trade. Shares of Scopus BioPharma jumped 72% on Monday after the company announced that the FDA had approved its IND application for CpG-STAT3siRNA, the company’s signature immuno-oncology RNA therapy for the treatment of multiple cancers.
- Puxin Limited (NYSE: NEW) rose 7.1% to $ 2.11 pre-trade. Puxin shares fell 22% on Monday after the company reported its first quarter results.
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (NASDAQ: TIGR) Shares rose 5.7% to $ 18.11 pre-trade after first quarter results.
- United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC) rose 5.3% to $ 9.19 pre-trade.
- GSX Techedu Inc. (NYSE: GOTU) rose 5.1% to $ 20.01 pre-trade. GSX Techedu is expected to release its first quarter results on May 26.
- So-Young International Inc. (NASDAQ: SY) rose 5% to $ 9.60 pre-trade. The company recently released its first quarter results.
- Groupe Hydrofarm Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: HYFM) Shares rose 5% to $ 56.40 in pre-trade after the company announced it had reached a deal to acquire House & Garden for $ 125 million.
- Scholar Rock Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: SRRK) rose 4.8% to $ 28.05 in pre-market after the company announced it received FDA Fast Track designation for apitegromab for the treatment of patients with muscular atrophy spinal.
- Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) rose 4.2% to $ 211.00 pre-trade after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter. The company said it expects earnings of $ 7.20 to $ 7.50 per share for fiscal year 21.
Find out what is happening in the current market and ask all your questions Preparation before marketing of Benzinga.
Check Out These Big Stock Winners and Losers
- IAC / Interactivecorp (NASDAQ: IAC) Shares fell 19.6% to $ 203.12 pre-trade. IAC shareholders recently approved the Vimeo spin-off.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTPI) Shares fell 19.5% to $ 3.31 on pre-market after jumping 38% on Monday.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP) fell 18.6% to $ 0.6050 in pre-trade. Adamis Pharmaceuticals recently announced that it has resubmitted its new drug application ZIMHI to the FDA for the treatment of Opoid overdose.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. (NASDAQ: RIDE) fell 13.2% to $ 8.39 pre-trade after the company released its first quarter financial results after the market closed on Monday. Lordstown Motors reported a net loss of $ 125 million in the quarter.
- Soc Telemed Inc (NASDAQ: TLMD) fell 10% to $ 6.75 in pre-trade after the company announced a proposed public offering of 8 million Class A common shares.
- Go to Life Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: ACHV) fell 9.4% to $ 7.82 on the pre-stock market after the company announced a subscribed public offering proposal.
- Oak Street Health Inc (NYSE: OSH) fell 5.1% to $ 59.37 on pre-trade after the company filed an offer of up to 10 million common shares by selling shareholders.
- Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) Shares fell 5% to $ 1.26 on the pre-market after the company announced the price of a public offering of $ 7.0 million of common stock.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.