18 exhibitors to sponsor the spring 2022 pre-marketing
HIGHLIGHT – Eighteen furniture manufacturers and importers are registered as sponsor exhibitors for the spring pre-market from February 27 to March 1.
Premarket is designed to provide furniture retailers with a preview of upcoming High Point market introductions. These extended appointments allow attending retailers to experience a more in-depth tour of the showroom and free up their schedules when they return to High Point during the market to visit other vendors. .
The event is organized by a committee of showroom sponsors, who contract with the High Point Market Authority to provide strategic direction, staff and logistical support.
Each sponsoring exhibitor is committed to supplying a near-market-ready quantity of product, although current supply chain considerations may impact these presentations this time around. They also pool their resources to bring select retailers for a preview of merchandise and the chance to tweak product details.
The exhibitor sponsors of this spring’s premarket are:
- AspenHome, IHFC C-1158
- The Austin Group, 208 E. Green Dr.
- Avalon Furniture, 430 S. Main St., Suite 100
- Bernhardt Furniture, IHFC D-601
- FD Home, Centers of High Point-Centennial 113
- Hillsdale Furniture, High Point-Hamilton Centers 145
- Hooker Furniture, IHFC C-1058
- Incanto Group Brands, 220 Elm 220
- Leather Italia, 247 S. Main St.
- Legacy Classic, 2622 Uwharrie Road.
- Magnussen Furniture, IHFC M-810
- Pulaski Furniture (Meridian House), 220 Elm 200
- Riverside Furniture, 401 S. Main St.
- Samuel Lawrence (Prime Meridian), 220 Elm 200
- Sunpan, Showplace 1200
- Universal Furniture, 101 S. Hamilton St.
- Vanguard Furniture, 301 N. Hamilton St.
- Vaughan-Bassett Furniture, IHFC C-1000
Non-sponsored showrooms will also be open for pre-marketing. If your business will be open for pre-market, contact editor Bobby Dalheim at [email protected] To be included in the updated list, you must include the location of the showroom space.
The list will be updated online on Friday, January 28.