10 biggest price target changes for Wednesday
- Morgan Stanley has increased the price target for Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) from $ 470 to $ 511. Intuit shares rose 1% to $ 443.50 pre-trade.
- Keybanc raised the price target on FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX) from $ 350 to $ 370. FedEx shares rose 0.1% to $ 309.02 pre-trade.
- Deutsche Bank lowered Zscaler, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZS) price target of $ 233 to $ 215. Zscaler shares jumped 10.7% to $ 191.23 pre-trade.
- Baird raised the price target on Agilent Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: A) from $ 137 to $ 144. Agilent shares rose 3.6% to $ 138.00 pre-trade.
- Telsey Advisory Group Cup Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) price target of $ 44 to $ 36. Shares of Nordstrom fell 6.5% to $ 34.11 pre-trade.
- BMO Capital fell Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL) price target of $ 107 to $ 87. Ball shares fell 1.3% to $ 84.80 pre-trade.
- Barclays lowered its price target Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) from $ 240 to $ 220. Illinois Tool Works shares fell 1.2% to $ 229.80 pre-trade.
- JP Morgan lifted Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) price target of $ 30 to $ 38. Urban Outfitters shares rose 10.4% to $ 38.60 pre-trade.
- SVB Leerink boosted AtriCure, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC) price target of $ 78 to $ 95. AtriCure stock fell 1.2% to $ 71.58 on Tuesday.
- Keybanc raised the price target for United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS) from $ 225 to $ 235. UPS shares rose 0.5% to $ 212.50 pre-trade.
Check Out Other Important Target Price Changes Here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.