10 biggest price target changes for Tuesday
- Telsey Advisory Group has increased the price target for Dollar General Corporation. (NYSE: DG) from $ 215 to $ 225. Dollar General shares fell 3.9% to close at $ 197.15 on Monday.
- Piper Sandler Lowered Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE: XEC) price target of $ 88 to $ 67. Shares of Cimarex Energy fell 7.1% to close at $ 66.14 on Monday.
- Raymond James reduced the course target on Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VKTX) from $ 27 to $ 12. Viking Therapeutics shares fell 2.6% to $ 5.72 pre-trade.
- Wedbush raised Shake Shack Inc. (NYSE: SHAK) price target of $ 114 to $ 118. Shake Shack shares rose 5.8% to $ 89.49 pre-trade.
- Barclays bred OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) price target of $ 33 to $ 37. OGE Energy shares fell 0.6% to $ 33.70 pre-trade.
- Telsey Advisory Group raised the price target on The Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from $ 27 to $ 35. Gap shares rose 1.3% to $ 33.19 pre-trade.
- Morgan Stanley lowered MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB) price target of $ 415 to $ 377. MongoDB shares rose 0.1% to $ 286.81 pre-trade.
- Needham raised the price target on Plexus Corp. (NASDAQ: PLXS) from $ 102 to $ 110. Plexus shares rose 0.3% to close at $ 99.27 on Monday.
- Reduced keybanc Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NYSE: NOVA) price target of $ 52 to $ 50. Shares of Sunnova Energy fell 1.8% to $ 28.41 on Monday.
- Raymond James lowered the price target to 89bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETNB) from $ 65 to $ 35. Shares of 89bio rose 0.8% to $ 19.55 pre-trade.
Check Out Other Important Target Price Changes Here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.